I've won the Leibster award! Thank you Samaine!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less. The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here's the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
My 11 random facts:
1. Enjoy art journaling.
2. I have cats.
3. Popcorn is my favorite snack.
4. I'm addicted to books.
5. I enjoy blog hopping.
6. Like to go hiking.
7. Enjoy long lunches with friends.
8. Criminal Minds is my favorite tv show.
9. Would like to live at the beach.
10. Like the color orange.
11. Love to travel.
Questions from BookWormsAvenue...
1. So far, what's your best read this year? Words by Ginny Yttrup, I hated to see it end.
2. If you were given a chance to meet a character from a book, who will it be? The sisters in Five Miles South of Peculiar, they are a lively bunch.
3. Besides reading, what other habits do you do? Chunky Book Pages and Art journaling.
4. What are you're top 5 books? Words by Ginny Yttrup, The Guest Book by MaryBeth Whalen, Julia's Hope by Leisha Kelly, The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury, and The Summer Kitchen by Lisa Wingate.
5. A book you recommend to readers out there: Shelter by Frances Greenslade. A great story of two sisters who lost their father in an accident and their mother dropped them off with strangers and doesn't come back.
6. What genres do you prefer reading? general fiction, romance, and mysteries mostly.
7. A book that made you cry: Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury.
8. Authors you're dying to meet: Would like to meet MaryBeth Whalen and Lynn Austin.
9. How did you come up with your blog name or title? I used to post pictures of my art decos and journal pages.
10. Tell us something about you that you kept as a secret from others: Gee, I can't think of any secrets.
11. What book made a great impact in your life? One Second After, it's about how electro magnetic pulses can effect the world. Kinda scary!
Blogs I'm tagging:
My Reading Life
Book Reviews From A Book Lover
The Overweight Bookshelf
Refuge in Books
The Literary Forest
Insomnia of Books
Fiction Addiction Fix
Crystal's Book Blog
Questions for the blogs I tagged:
1. What is one of your favorite reads this year?
2. When did you first discover your love of books?
3. Do you take a book with you wherever you go?
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
5. If you could get on a plane and go anywhere, where would you go?
6. What's your favorite color?
7. Do you keep all the books you've read?
8. Do you like background noise while you're reading?
9. List one of your top ten books.
10. A snack you can't do without:
11. How many books are on your nightstand?