Sunday, March 31, 2013

Know Me Better



This is a weekly Meme by Inspired Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions from her authors' interview lists and anyone can join in and answer them.

What story does your family always tell about you?
The time when I got angry at my brother and decided to leave right then and there. I was stomping down the road when my parents drove up.

What kind of music do you like?
Oldies, Classic rock, big band, Christian contemporary, and light Classical.

Would you rather have money or fame?
MONEY. What else is there to say?

Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions? Yes. Church, a family dinner, egg hunt, and games. Such fun! Today is Easter.

Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?
I actually enjoy pranks. Several years ago to repay my sister, Lisa, for pranking me, I wrote a "love letter", signed it with the name David and mailed it to is another sister who mailed it from their hometown. Turns out Lisa's next door neighbor was a young single man named David. Lisa is married and her husband's reaction to the letter was priceless!

No comments: