Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last Chance Book Club by Hope Ramsay



After a painful divorce, Savannah White wants nothing more than to find her happy place. So when she gets the chance to pack up her life -and her son - and move to the idyllic town where she spent childhood summers, she jumps at the opportunity. Last Chance is just as charming as she remembered. She's even invited to join the local book club, where talk soon turns to Savannah's plan to bring the ramshackle downtown movie theater back to life. A new challenge is just what Savannah needs to move forward.. . .

Dash Randall wants to put his fortune to good use, but he remembers Savannah as the bratty "princess" who descended upon him each June, causing no end of trouble. But the teenager he remembered has grown into a gorgeous and generous woman, and it isn't long before Dash finds himself wanting to make brand new memories with Savannah. But first, Dash and Savannah will need to make peace with their pasts to find a new chance for love.

My thoughts...

This is a book you don't want to down. A fun story with great characters that I enjoyed so much. Ramsey has written in a way that is easy to picture the whole scene! I liked what Savannah did to the town once she arrived, it was fun to read about and to see the romance between her and Dash.

I've got to read more of the Last Chance series, I'm afraid I'm hooked!

***I won this book on Goodreads as a first reads giveaway. This is my honest review.***

1 comment:

Hope Ramsay said...

Thanks for the nice review.

I was wondering if I could ask you to please change the spelling of my name. It's RamsAy not RamsEY.

The spelling with the two As is the Scottish version of the name. The E is the English version. The family is very proud of its Scots heritage. ;)