Monday, January 3, 2011


A Book Review.

Dr. Stanley has done it again! This book is extremely helpful to anyone, even if you don't think you have anger issues.... the world is an angry place!

As Dr. Stanley points out anger can sometimes be buried deep within us. He brings scripture to light and helps one to realize there is a way to deal with anger and unforgiveness and be in peace with ourselves and those around us. He gives the signs of pending anger and helps us understand the consequences of our anger.

Dr. Stanley's knowledge and teaching helped me to recognize the anger I was hoarding and taught me how to deal with it.

I received a copy of this book free from Cross Purposes Books for the purpose of reviewing. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: