Wednesday, November 16, 2016
A RABBI LOOKS AT THE SUPERNATURAL
Dispelling the confusion, misinformation and doubt so prevalent today, Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Bernis takes you on an adventure into the heart of the supernatural realm. He'll transport you beyond what you can see, hear, taste, touch and smell to uncover the biblical truth about things like angels and demons, miracles, heaven and hell, good and evil. And he will answer questions such as:
· Is there more to life than we know--a purpose and plan for our existence?
· Is there a supernatural realm of angels, demons, seers, prophets, spirits and the like--or is it all in our minds?
· If God is so powerful, how did the devil get so strong?
· If God is so good, why do bad things happen?
· If God is a healer, why are people still sick?
· Are heaven and hell real or imaginary? Where are they? Who goes where?
Above all, you will discover that you are uniquely wired to live a supernatural existence here and now--and that there is a faithful, loving God who longs for you to embrace with confidence His supernatural work in your own life.
An interesting book that answers questions many of us have asked...are ghosts real? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do people not get healed from sickness and disease? These are answered and backed up scripturally. Also there are stories from people who have had out of body experiences and have gone to heaven or hell.
Perhaps the most interesting chapter I found is titled, "The Search For Meaning". We all have wondered what is the meaning of life and how do we find it?
These subjects are fascinating and Rabbi Jonathan Bernis discusses these and much more. This is a book I'm sure I'll refer to often.
I received a copy of this book free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:40:00 PM