Tuesday, June 24, 2014

HERBAL ESSENCE DRY SHAMPOO REVIEW



Blurb:
Refresh your strands, water not necessary. with natural tapioca, my formula absorbs oil and rejuvenates dirty hair for a clean feeling. invigorate your strands with the scent of white grapefruit and mint and feel naturally beautiful without parabens or dyes.

My thoughts...

I tried the product yesterday and have to say I was disappointed, it didn't refresh my hair or make it smell better. Instead it left my hair feeling dirty and heavy. The scent wasn't bad but it did nothing for my hair.

That night I left the can setting on my dresser, it leaked and this is the result. The dry shampoo has eaten through the finish, the dresser will have to be sanded and restained as this product can't be removed. I. am. not. happy.

Hello Proctor & Gamble?

Stay tuned for future updates.

1 comment:

BrendaC said...

This product sounds like something to steer clear of.